Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bottle, Diaper, Laundry, Dishes, repeat...

This blog title pretty much explains my life right now. I feel like I'm constantly doing one of those things I listed-giving Barrett a bottle, changing his diaper, doing laundry, dishes, or something else for the baby. Atleast it keeps me busy though. He's been a little fussy the past few days but we're thinking it's just a bellyache. I feel like he's out of the "brand new baby" stage. Right after he was born, you could do pretty much anything to him while he was asleep and it wouldn't even phase him. Now...if he's sleeping, we can't hardly touch him without him waking up. I can tell he's going to be one of those babies that fights gong to sleep. It's like he thinks he'll miss something so he fights to stay awake. He stays awake ALOT now too, unlike before. I love just sitting and watching him. He makes this "coo" sound when he sleeps and it's so sweet. When he's awake, it's neat to watch him look at things. He makes the funniest faces!

I go back to the doctor for my 6 week check-up on Jan. 4. We're hoping I can try to wean off the BP meds and I'll be cleared to be able to go back to having a "somewhat" normal life. I'm still not supposed to be lifting stuff but I've had to, since I don't have a 24/7 assistant by my side. I'm eager to get to go to the chiropractor since my back is killing me. I also can't wait to start working out and see if I can get back into shape just a little. I'll never have a normal stomach again, I don't think! Everyone says it will go back to pre-pregnancy but I think if they saw MY stomach, they'd think differently...haha. It's literally COVERED in stretchmarks and my skin just sags. You can tell my uterus is still above my bellybutton too. It's pretty gross to say the least. But, everything was worth it. I'm still saying I won't have another baby but only time will tell. I'm not getting anything permanently fixed for now! Anyways, everyone have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment