Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting ready for Barrett

I had a great weekend and got lots of stuff done. Barrett's furniture is officially on it's way and I'm calling today about getting his bedding made. I looked in Jackson at baby furniture and didn't find anything at all so we ended up going to Babys R Us in Memphis on Saturday and they had a huge selection. I'm in love with what we ordered! I put the colors and patterns together for his bedding since I wanted something different and bright. Hopefully we will have all of his bedding within a month. Once we get it, I'll be able to paint his room, which my wonderful stepdad will be doing for us! Not quite sure what color the walls will be, since I'm still deciding between a couple of different bedding designs. I've definitely noticed a small increase in his movement this weekend. It's getting a little stronger and more frequent. I can't wait for Ty to be able to feel him kick! This week, we're going to start moving everything out of Barrett's room. Where we're going to find the space for all of this stuff, who knows! His room is now being used as an extra sitting area, with a futon, TV, and tables. Luckily, I think I've sold everything in that room, so it will all be getting picked up soon. We would really love to build a bigger house but the whole process just makes me exhausted, thinking about it. We do have 3 bedrooms right now, but they're all really small and our closet space is pretty ridiculous. However, we can definitely make it work for the time being. My next appointment is on July 28th, so I will update then.

No comments:

Post a Comment