Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting things done!

It's such a relief to mark things off of my to-do list! I've got all of Barrett's furniture and crib bedding. The room is empty and just waiting to be painted and then the furniture will be set up! I am so happy with it all! I got his bassinet, which is just too cute. I registered for a Childbirth class that will last one night a week, for 4 weeks, in September and I've also registered us for an Infant Class that meets once in October. I figure we can use all the help we can get! I've found an excellent photographer that I'm in the process of booking an exact day, to get my maternity pics done. I'm looking at the first week in October and can't wait to get them done! I've registered at Babys R' Us, Target, and Wal-Mart, since I've got quite a few showers lined up. I so wish we had a Babys R' Us here because Wal-Mart is a total joke and Target can't keep baby stuff long enough to keep on a registry. I'll have to go back through all of them in a month or two, since I'm sure some things won't be in stock anymore. As my belly gets bigger, Barrett's movements are getting stronger. Ty thinks he's felt him a couple of times but it's still hard for him to tell the difference in me just breathing and the baby kicking. Speaking of Ty, he'll turn 27 on August 1st! I can't believe we're getting this old! It seems like yesterday, we celebrated our 21st birthdays. He has been so supportive throughout this pregnancy. He doesn't gripe when I want to just sit home or if I have an odd food request. It's crazy how having a baby changes your perspective so much. Some things that I used to think were so important, have now become irrelevant. I go back to the doctor next week and will update again!

No comments:

Post a Comment