Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No News is Good News

Barrett will be 4 months old on March 21st and I can't believe it. He just started trying to roll over today. It's so weird. He showed no interest at all and suddenly today, he's almost completely rolling over. He can get to his side but can't master the full roll. I figure he's teething because he's chewing on everything still and gets fussy randomly. He talks ALOT now. Literally, he's usually either talking, laughing, or crying. He's hardly ever quiet. Right now, he's in his swing having a good conversation with himself :). I called Englewood today about Mother's Day Out, which would be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 2:30. They weren't sure if they had an opening, but I'm hoping she'll call me tomorrow and say they do. It will be a very nice break for me. I'll actually be able to work at work! He's been saying "mama" alot lately. I know it's just coincidence but I love it anyways! He's doing great sleeping at night still, too. He usually goes to bed around 11 and sleeps til atleast 8am. He won't go to bed any earlier than that but that's fine with me!

As far as my ongoing situation goes, I'm still just waiting. A doctor I recently saw has called 3 different hospitals in Kentucky, Louisiana, and Washington, to see if they can fit me in quicker than Vanderbilt. As of now, I have an appointment with Vanderbilt on May 10th and that's all I know. Hopefully, I'll get a call soon, saying that one of the other hospitals can get me in quicker. The problem is that this isn't considered "urgent" yet doesn't need to wait another almost 2 months to get fixed. So, I'm kind of put on the back-burner I feel. Luckily, I've got 2 doctors here that have been awesome at helping me when I need it. The others just brush me off as usual.

Besides that, everything is going smoothly. Therefore, I have no other news... ;) No news is good news, right? I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment