Monday, February 21, 2011

3 months old!

Today, Barrett is officially 3 months old! He's changing and growing so fast lately. He LOVES his pacifier, which he didn't care much about in the beginning. I'm actually pretty glad he likes it now. When he decides to fight going to sleep, we can pop a paci in his mouth and he's usually out quick! He is sleeping VERY well at night and I'm ecstatic! He usually goes to bed between 8 and 10 and sleeps around 6 hours. Last night, he slept 8 hours, which isn't common. He'll get up for a bottle and go back to sleep for 3-5 hours. During the day, he takes a bottle around every 3 hours, I guess making up for the missed formula at night. I LOVE it, to say the least. It's nice to finally get some sleep. He can hold his head up for the most part now so he's used his Bumbo, walker, and johnny jump-up a few times lately. He's just started to bear his own weight on his legs. You can hold him under his arms and he'll stand for a few seconds. He chews on his fists alot, trying to get his thumb. He drools a ton lately and we're pretty sure there's a tooth or two already coming in, or atleast that's what it looks/seems like. He hasn't shown ANY interest in rolling over. He's pretty content sitting up and laying on his back. His favorite thing is for people to just talk to him :) ... such a sweet boy. He laughs and smiles and tries to talk, every time someone gives him attention. He goes back to the doctor exactly one month from today so of course, I'll update on his growth then.



On another subject, I'm STILL waiting on Vanderbilt to get me an appointment. So...if anyone out there works at Vanderbilt, let me know if you can help me! Basically, my doctor sent the referral to Vanderbilt and said they should call me to setup the appointment. It's been 2.5 weeks. I've called Vanderbilt and they keep saying they have no paperwork on me. My doctor just tells me that there's nothing they can do...that I'll just have to wait on Vanderbilt. I still throw up sometimes and have alot of pain, especially after eating. On a good note, I'm still losing weight, which is great but too bad it's not the right way to lose it. I weigh less now than I did before I got pregnant...yesss! Anyways, hopefully I'll get in Vanderbilt ASAP! Nothing's worse than hurting all the time and not being able to eat good food!

Well, B's waking up so I gotta get him. Everyone have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment