Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 weeks old tomorrow!

I can't believe B will be 10 weeks old tomorrow! He's getting so big and changes every day. He's already in 9 month clothes and some 12 months! He loves getting in his walker, where he can "stand up" on his own. He loves his bedroom too. I'm glad we put the animal stickers above the changing table. He talks and smiles at them, when we change him there. It's so sweet. He still sleeps most of the time. Last night, he went 8 HOURS without a bottle! I can't believe it! Ty gets up with him on Fri and Sat nights while I do the other nights. Of course, he only does these long durations on Ty's nights! During the week it's about every 3-4 hours which isn't that bad. Sometimes, he'll go 5 or 6 but 8 is pretty outstanding! A few times a day, he'll stay up for an hour or so to play after his bottle. He's getting to be a really good baby. Of course, he's always been a good baby but he's getting old enough to where he doesn't cry much, unless he needs something. I just love him more every day and think the world of him! This is a picture of him in his walker this morning.







I've been having some abdominal pain lately so I've been going back and forth to the doctor, it seems. I'm nauseas and tired all the time. I throw up my breakfast about half of the time and I have no appetite. I've lost alot of weight unintentionally too which is great but at the same time, I don't want to lose it the wrong way. They thought it was my gallbladder but after an ultrasound and a HIDA scan yesterday, it's definitely not my gallbladder. I saw my GI doctor Thursday and he said from the looks of my bloodwork and symptoms, I might have pancreatitis but we aren't sure. So...I have to have an endoscopy and something called an ERCP done Tuesday. I had an endoscopy about 5 years ago but I have no idea what an ERCP is...I think he said it's the same thing as endoscopy but they do more and it takes longer. He said we'd be at the hospital for about 4 hours...great. I HATE the hospital and have no desire to go. I just hope we can figure out what's going on cause I'm really wanting some Mexican food! Ha.




Anyways, I've got a few things to do this weekend. Ty's grandad's birthday is tonight. Then, some friends are coming over tomorrow afternoon to meet B. I haven't seen them since I had him so I'm glad to! Last night, we went to eat with our best friends that I don't get to see much either so it was nice. Then Tuesday, we'll be at the hospital for a while. Thank goodness for family that can keep him when we need them! I hope to get back into the gym soon! I figure right now isn't the best time to start a workout routine. Hope everyone has a good weekend.


Oh yeah...after going through some old pictures, I found this one from 4 days before I went into labor. We should've known this would be an almost 11 pound baby! I can't imagine how big he would've been had I gone overdue. I was a whale!


No comments:

Post a Comment