Thursday, January 20, 2011

8 Weeks Old

We had Barrett's 8 week check-up yesterday and he got his shots. He's done pretty good, considering. I've given him Tylenol every 4 hours to help him feel better and it has. He weighed 14 pounds 14 ounces and 25.5 inches long. That puts him in the above 95 percentile for his age. I'm still in shock at what a big boy I have. He's getting so big so fast and I'm loving watching him grow. He had to sleep in his swing, by our bed last night, so he'd keep his legs still. Every time he moved them, he'd scream. Plus, he LOVES sleeping upright so I figured I'd baby him a little extra last night. I'm hoping he'll feel even better today.

In other news, I'm so excited that I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I gained about 60 pounds with Barrett so that's alot of weight gone! I'm not breastfeeding, haven't dieted, and haven't worked out at all. I'm actually going today for an ultrasound of my gallbladder and some other stuff to see what's going on, since I haven't been feeling great either. That'll be just fabulous if I have to have ANOTHER surgery, which would make number 3 in 1 year. I'm way too young for that but if it'll make me feel better, whatever.

Barrett will officially be 2 months old tomorrow! I'll have to get some get pics of him and post them when I can. It's bittersweet...I love seeing him develop but I know he'll never be this little again. I'm hoping pictures will help save the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment