Monday, November 8, 2010

Barrett is full term!

I'm 37 weeks exactly today so I'm now technically full term. I had a great doctor's visit! My stomach is measuring 41 weeks so they wanted another ultrasound. Barrett's measuring 2 weeks ahead still, at 39 weeks and looked great! He's estimated at weighing 7 pounds 15 ounces right now. We were able to see some hair on his head, which was neat. He was facing my back so we weren't able to get any cute pictures of his face. My blood pressure was a little high so I have to go back Wednesday and re-check it to make sure I'm not developing some preeclampsia. I gained ANOTHER 5 pounds in the last week and am swelling horribly. My appetite has significantly decreased though, so we're pretty sure it's just fluid that's causing the weight gain. The picture below is from today. It seems like my belly is just dropping for the most part, comparing it to my 35 week picture. It definitely feels like it. It hurts to do anything at this point! As far as work goes, I'm still going. Luckily though, I'm able to come and go as I want. On a side note, tomorrow is my birthday! I couldn't have asked for a better (belated) birthday present than Barrett! I'll find out some other stuff on Wednesday as well so I'll update then-hopefully with some good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment