Monday, May 2, 2011

Political Bashing

Yes, I am republican. I have lots of friends that are democrat and I think no different of them than my republican friends. When I see someone bash George Bush, it's pretty much like they're bashing me. No, he's not my best friend or anything but I've always been fond of him. I don't agree with certain political figures and some of them are even republicans. However, I don't feel the need to voice my disapproval of certain people on Facebook. I just think it's sad that this is what political parties have come to. Bin Laden was killed and all of a sudden Bush-bashing has come back? I'm a little confused. Oh well. Since everyone else is entitled to their opinion, I thought I would voice mine. I have nothing harsh to say about Obama at all...can't we just get over it already?

No comments:

Post a Comment