Thursday, June 3, 2010

Doctor Visit

I had another checkup today and everything for the most part went as planned. I was a little bummed when my doctor told me that my due date needed to be changed back to November 29. My first ultrasound measured 6 weeks exactly, which initially gave me the due date of November 29. I had another ultrasound a week later, measuring 6 days ahead, at 8 weeks 2 days, so they decided to change my due date to November 23. Well, I guess he reviewed my past few visits and realized they shouldn't have changed my due date. He said the earlier the ultrasound, the more accurate it is, so we will just go with November 29. Oh well...the baby's going to come when it wants to come anyways! Once again, we had to chase the runt around for a few minutes with the doppler. Once we did catch it for a few seconds, the heartrate measured at 154 beats per minute. I also scheduled my anatomy ultrasound on June 30, when I'll be 18 weeks 2 days. I'm so excited! Hopefully, Baby Jones will cooperate and we'll find out if we need to buy pink or blue! Oddly, my insurance doesn't consider the anatomy scan a necessity, so we'll be paying for it out of pocket. I've narrowed my baby name list down to about 20 names per sex...haha. I wanted to pick out a girl and boy name before finding out the sex but Ty prefers to wait until after we know the sex, so I guess we'll be waiting. I guess that would be less work! I never thought picking out my child's name could be this difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment