Monday, June 21, 2010

Come on June 30th!


I'm getting more eager every day for June 30th to get here. I cannot wait to find out if the baby's a he/she. I'm sure I'll buy a few things that day, considering I haven't bought a single thing so far! I am excited to start setting up the baby's room. I just hope Baby Jones cooperates. The doctor told me 18 weeks is still a little on the early side to be able to tell the sex but I "shouldn't" have a problem. We'll just hope for the best! All I can truely hope for is a happy and healthy baby! I've definitely felt the baby moving a little. It's not kicks just yet but there's definitely something swimming around in there. So far, I haven't gained a single pound but I look like I've gained 10. I started showing a couple of weeks ago, around 15 weeks (picture above), and now strangers are asking me if I'm pregnant. At first I thought, "wow these people are really daring to ask if I'm pregnant. I'm not even that big". I don't mind it now though. My stomach has gotten larger and I actually enjoy my belly. I know I'll miss it when it's gone. The nausea still comes and goes but is nothing like it was in the first trimester. However, where the nausea went away, loads of others things came and filled it's place! They may not always be fun but it's a reminder that I have a life growing inside of me. I will update again after my next ultrasound and hopefully have a name for him or her!

No comments:

Post a Comment