Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh, mood swings!

First, I would like to thank whoever hit my car in the Target parking lot on Sunday. It was awfully sweet of you to not leave your phone number or anything. Luckily for you, pregnancy + 100 degree weather justify me not walking through the parking lot, looking for the car with green paint on your bumper. I was able to get all of your silver paint off my door but there's still a few scratches. The scratches aren't very noticeable but they weren't there before you hit my car. Oh well, I'm sure someone will do the same to you (and I hope it's soon). :)


On a side note, I'm having some serious mood swings. I go from having a temper tantrum, to a crying fit, and then back to a nice person only for it to happen again. I've always thought that pregnant women made up that part of pregnancy but I can now assure you, they are indeed uncontrollable. Thank the Lord, I have a patient husband that puts up with me! However, I put up with him too! ;) I'm hoping once it gets a little cooler outside, I'll be a little calmer. It seems I'm illest when I have to be outside in the heat for a bit, which of course can't be avoided these days!


Anyways, I'll stop fussing and talk about the good things. I'm 24 weeks today and Barrett's room is pretty much done! I've got some more wall decor coming in and we're going to situate all of it but of course that's not a necessity. He's obviously growing (my belly is getting huge) and moving up a storm. I can't wait to see him again at my next ultrasound in about 10 weeks. I got Barrett a couple of cute monogrammed gowns and diaper cover, one of which is below.


I think it is just adorable and will be good for some newborn pictures. For now, I'm just watching my belly grow and learning all kinds of new things. I'm actually eager to start my childbirth class in September and of course, excited for my showers starting in September as well. I see the doctor again in 2 weeks, so I'll update then!

2 comments: