Monday, October 31, 2011

Busy Bee...

So, as my title says, I feel like a busy bee lately. I had a really good relaxing weekend though. Friday night, I went to eat with 2 of my girls. One has a son that's a year old and the other is due in January with a little boy. Barrett joined us as well. We had a really good time together. Saturday night, Ty's parents kept B overnight and we went with a couple that we're friends with to a Halloween party and had a good time. Today, I ran some errands, cleaned house and then tonight, we went to eat with my parents. I'm excited about taking B trick-or-treating tomorrow for the first time. I can't decide between his Hulk costume or his monster costume. Obviously, he can't eat candy yet but I'm sure we won't have a hard time getting rid of it LOL.

This upcoming weekend will be really busy. Friday night, we're going to dinner for our cousin's birthday. Saturday is my nephew's birthday party in Paris. Sunday is my best friend's baby shower at my house. Not to mention, this week I have quite a few appointments and other small things I need to do. My birthday is November 9th and I'll be 28. It seems really weird to say that. Barrett is getting dedicated at church on November 13 and I'm so excited! I didn't know about the last baby dedication they had until the day of so I'm glad I had the opportunity to do this one. November 19th is Barrett's first birthday party, which will consume and already has consumed a ton of my time but I don't mind a bit! November 21st is his real birthday so I'm sure we'll do something small that day as well. Then of course, Thanksgiving is November 24th which is busy for everyone. I have quite a few sides of family to celebrate with so we may have to condense what we can this year. It's hard to get a 1 year old to travel a bunch and cooperate. I haven't done a bit of Christmas shopping so I really need to get on that sometime soon. Right now, it's kind of last on my to-do list.

Anyways, I felt like I needed to update so there ya go. Barrett's now pulling up like a pro and starting to take some steps with the assistance of one of us or a piece of furniture. He knows how to brush his hair and turn on all of his toys, using them the way they were intended to be used. He just learns so fast and it's unbelievable. I am so very proud of him and love him more than anything in the world. I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment